Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Finished Yet??????

• 29-04-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

So I know its not been 24Hours yet but im sure theirs a few game nuts out there, has anyone finished the game yet, not 100% just the missions?? Has it lived up to all the hype?? I’m no where near finish yet I like to kick back and relax with this games and take my time. Plus I do way too much messing around, but sure that’s what gta is all about:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I suppose there is some sad muppet out there who has finished it.
    "look at me everyone, im hardy cos i finished the game first!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Jaysus, what's the hurry. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

A friend of mine had it downloaded last week on a chipped Xbox or something...and there taking shifts in playing it,not sure if it's with his friends or in work in Activision!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

kmart6 wrote: »
    A friend of mine had it downloaded last week on a chipped Xbox or something...and there taking shifts in playing it,not sure if it's with his friends or in work in Activision!

What ethics, i mean really :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

What ethics, i mean really :pac:
    Lol I know!

• Advertisement
Advertisement