Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Designer in Dublin 15?

Options
  • 29-04-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

If there are anyone here or anyone who knows someone in the (reasonably) local area who is expert on Adobe Indesign and could rattle together 6 decent pages of a magazine to a good standard within the next week could they please contact me by PM please.

A decent fee will be paid but it needs to be absolutely reliable and good quality.

Thanks, R.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Does it really have to be local???? And in a week is a bit extremely optimistic...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Rosita

Cliste wrote: »
    Does it really have to be local???? And in a week is a bit extremely optimistic...

It doesn't have to be local. It's just easier get together with someone who is local. And with 90,000 people living in Dublin 15 I imagine there's a few designers around.

Optimistic? I'm not sure about that. It's not a terribly complex design that's in question. Six pages in one week? Less than a page a day? Maybe it's optimistic but I'd be surprised to hear that a good designer wouldn't work at a far faster pace than that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Rosita, you may also want to give the Digital Art & Design forum a go, somebody over there might be able to help you if you have no joy here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Rosita

Zaph wrote: »
    Rosita, you may also want to give the Digital Art & Design forum a go, somebody over there might be able to help you if you have no joy here.

Good idea. Thanks.

Advertisement