Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please, for the love of God, help!!

• 29-04-2008 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone in the galway area know of a place not sold out of ps3 copies?? This game looks so awesome I can't wait! If not, can anyone tell me when they will be back in stock? My stupid local xtravision didn't order any ps3 copies, but has 40 spare 360 copies!! God is taunting me :mad:

Such a stupid day to release a popular game like this... if it was saturday or sunday, I could have gotten the bus into galway early, but no -- tuesday april 29th, these marketing guys are sadists lol

Anyway I've had my rant! Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭123

any of us "deadly" dublin boy will send you out a copy...
    for a measly 95.99 :D

lol seriously though goto smyths on headford road in galway(I think), all the smyths stores in Ireland have tons and tons of copies for ps3 and xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

did you try tesco ?Got mine in Gamestop a fella in there said that he didnt have any left if you didnt preorder o how we laughed.

Try the extravison past gmit they ll prob have it.

Advertisement