Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore funfair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

So the Fun Fair is still definitely there on the 29th August? Someone (don't know how reliable this source is) told me that the Fun Fair has packed up?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bobbylee murphy

Yes it's still definitely still open I was there yday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It was absolutely in full swing last night, whats happened to the music though, there always used be loud and not very musical music, that added to the atmosphere.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Amusements will be open until end of August, re-open (some, not all) during the kids break in October and then back in May. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine has organised a bus down to Tramore for the day and she asked me if the Fun Fair would be open and I said it probably would be runnning from past years and she told everyone that I said that the ammusements would still be there for definite......imagine their faces and reaction towards me if they weren't!:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

hey this weekend is the last weekend sat and sun open at 2-6 or 7 weather depending only a few rides left dodgems waltzers childen rides etc .

Advertisement