Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reasonable priced alarm with a GSM dialler I can arm by text

Options
  • 29-04-2008 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I live in a 3 bed semi and Im looking for a alarm with a GSM Dialler that will text me when alarm is activated and that I can arm disarm with text is this even possible.

I have googled and searched boards but can't find anything to match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

still looking is this possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kingdom02

Yes, it is possible. Have one currently. It is wireless SAGEM as far as I know. Will check out make and model and get back to you. Had to buy a separate sim for it and must keep this topped up within reason.

Kingdom02

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Hi,
    I live in a 3 bed semi and Im looking for a alarm with a GSM Dialler that will text me when alarm is activated and that I can arm disarm with text is this even possible.

I have googled and searched boards but can't find anything to match

Think these might have what you want (Check out the wireless GSM alarm system) if you don't mind installing yourself. Just bought one of them as well myself and should be delivered in the next day or two.

http://stores.ebay.ie/getanalarm

Advertisement