Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howdy !

Options
  • 30-04-2008 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello everyone ! Looks like another dreaded American on board here , lol . I look forward to posting with y'all !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello, welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Welcome aboard!

Ya geddit? Aboard, boards?

I'll get my coat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28 yelofmail

So are you from Texas, I lived there for about 8 years, it was a bit too hot for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Texas Red wrote: »
    Hello everyone ! Looks like another dreaded American on board here , lol . I look forward to posting with y'all !
    /Tips hat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Texas Red

yelofmail wrote: »
    So are you from Texas, I lived there for about 8 years, it was a bit too hot for me

Born and bred in Texas .... lived here all my life and I can tell you now , I've never gotten used to the heat . Its a killer , for sure lol . My difficulty with the heat is probably due to my Irish ancestory ....

Which part of Texas did you live in ? I was raised in the Dallas area , but I now live about 100 miles northeast of Dallas , in Lamar Co . , about 15 miles south of the Oklahoma border .

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone , hope I don't stick my foot in my mouth... I've never posted on an international board before , and figured if I was going to , I might as well find an Irish one !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

We're fairly easy going, mostly anyway :pac:

That's good to know , Sherifu .

With all the anti -American sentiments worldwide right now
    ( justly deserved , too ! ) ya never know what to expect .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You're all very welcome :)

Thank you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Texas Red wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone , hope I don't stick my foot in my mouth... I've never posted on an international board before , and figured if I was going to , I might as well find an Irish one !

Well, if you have any trouble understanding us, ask for clarification ;)

Welcome and ignore the anti-americanites. They are just jealous and would jump at the chance to be there.

• Advertisement

WindSock wrote: »
    Well, if you have any trouble understanding us, ask for clarification ;)

Welcome and ignore the anti-americanites. They are just jealous and would jump at the chance to be there.

Thank you for the welcome . :)

Just as I would jump at the chance to see the Emerald Isle .

Yeah , the topics here are vastly different than what I'm used to .... I'm guessing rugby is a really big deal in Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,984 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh no.

It said y'all.

Run! :D

howdy to ya
    Welcome and ignore the anti-americanites.

Or persecute them. whatever.

Advertisement