Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Hotspur memberships.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I was thinking that, but the website says that its for all home games! But I will take that with a pinch of salt. I dont really mind I just want to get to a cat A game!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The only game last year that was anything like the lads have described was the Arsenal home league match.

The others do tend to have a higher demand than say Sunderland or Bolton, but they don't sell out in minutes, at least while we're mid table (things may change again if we challenge for a top 6 place next year)

It is simple supply and demand...there are only about 10k seats for sale and about 70k members. For popular games like the Goons demand is high. For not so popular games like Bolton it is low.

Stop worrying, if you want to book flights and accomodation in advance do it for the lower profile games. You'll still get good deals on flights once you've secured your match tickets.

I am not worryed I just want to get the full benefit of the Bronze membership after paying for two! Does anybody know when the fixtures for next season are usually announced?

I am not worryed I just want to get the full benefit of the Bronze membership after paying for two!

It doesn't matter how many you've paid for, you'll be in the same boat as all the others who signed up for the same thing.

You're right about the allocation of tickets for Bronze members:
    New - Access to an allocation of tickets for each home League game before they go on-sale to Lilywhite Members

But I very much doubt that means you'll all get first dibs and any left over go to Lilywhites, more likely they'll put 500-1000 on sale a day early and the Bronze members will have to scrap it out for them.

Remember:
    3.2 Bronze and Lilywhite Members hereby acknowledge and accept that the right to purchase tickets for matches played at the Stadium is not guaranteed and that consequently advance booking of tickets is recommended. All rights to tickets are expressly subject to availability, the Club’s prior commitments, Bronze and Lilywhite members being in actual possession of their Membership Card at the time of purchasing their ticket and, without prejudice to the foregoing, Bronze and Lilywhite complying with clause 2.4 of these terms and conditions.

I dont see myself as more important than anyone else because I have two memberships. I meant that they are expensive, and this is my first time actually joining the club officially and for me it is a big commitment. I just want to get the full benefit of the memberships. While I would love to be able to go to a top 4 game if it does not happen then thats ok! I recognise that I am in the same boat as everybody else and I will be trying just like everybody else to get tickets!

As for what you said about the Bronze membership maybe getting a day earlier for ticket selection, I thought that this might be the case. I recognise that there is a lot of grey areas, but it is still nice to have the option!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Does anybody know when the fixtures for next season are usually announced?

last season it was 14th June so I'd imagine they'll be announced on 12th or 19th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo wrote: »
    last season it was 14th June so I'd imagine they'll be announced on 12th or 19th June.

I think I read somewhere that its the 19th, the same day Im getting married, she'll have to wait till I see the fixtures before I go to any church ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I think I read somewhere that its the 19th, the same day Im getting married, she'll have to wait till I see the fixtures before I go to any church ;-)
    Legend!!!:D

Glad to see the priorities in order!!!

Im getting married in the sun, she's already been told that im changing in to the spurs jersey back at the reception, and that the 1st song will be Glory Glory.....you know the rest.............

• Advertisement

Lads, have any of you recieved your renewal stuff in the post yet as I have'nt !!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, have any of you recieved your renewal stuff in the post yet as I have'nt !!

Mine arrived in this morning's post.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the weekend, John.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I got mine today aswell,I tried renewing tonite and guess what the site was down for maintenance suprise suprise.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Zagorkagirl

Hello All,

Anyone having problems renewing their membership online? I tried last night but when I got to the 'checkout' I had 2 items in my basket - my Bronze Membership £55 and European postage £2.00 - and the system told me that I was trying to renew duplicate memberships! (or words to that effect).

I phoned the membership renewal line this morning and the system was down!
    It's like they just don't want my money!!

Zag

Anyone having problems renewing their membership online? I tried last night but when I got to the 'checkout' I had 2 items in my basket - my Bronze Membership £55 and European postage £2.00 - and the system told me that I was trying to renew duplicate memberships! (or words to that effect).

Zag

I had the same problem myself yesterday morning.

Just tried again. This time.....

There were problem(s) with your submission:
    Your account could not be matched, please check your details and try again.

The system won't even accept my password now!!

Has anybody successfully renewed their 2008/2009 membership online?

Zag

Are you using the renewal CD?

Try deleting the cookies set for the eticketing site on your PC and see if that helps.

Failing that post back and I'll try find an answer.

Thanks therecklessone,

I deleted my cookies and I can now log in as a member. But, I still can't renew online - (see below) - it's treating the membership renewal and the postage as 2 renewals.

You are attempting to purchase a duplicate membership and this is not allowed. If possible, please use "assign" to give one of the memberships to another member, or remove a membership using "remove".
    Member Description End Date
    XXXXXXX Assign One Hotspur Bronze Adult 31/05/2009 £55
    XXXXXXX Assign European Postage 31/05/2009 £2.00
    Subtotal £57.00
    < < Continue Shopping

Thanks,
    Zag

I deleted the cookies and still can't log in.
    It won't accept my password. :mad:

• Advertisement

ruiseal wrote: »
    I deleted the cookies and still can't log in.
    It won't accept my password. :mad:

Might be handier so to just ring them and renew over the phone !!

Thanks therecklessone,

I deleted my cookies and I can now log in as a member. But, I still can't renew online - (see below) - it's treating the membership renewal and the postage as 2 renewals.

You are attempting to purchase a duplicate membership and this is not allowed. If possible, please use "assign" to give one of the memberships to another member, or remove a membership using "remove".
    Member Description End Date
    XXXXXXX Assign One Hotspur Bronze Adult 31/05/2009 £55
    XXXXXXX Assign European Postage 31/05/2009 £2.00
    Subtotal £57.00
    < < Continue Shopping

Thanks,
    Zag

I'll ask around, see if I get an answer.

OK, I tried logging in with my uncle's ref number and no joy...:confused:

I believe we have all been issued with new client reference numbers, though I can still log into my ST account with last years (when I do, it shows my new crn on the account page)

I've asked around and a few people have managed to renew ok. My usual contact is away for a few days, and I'd like to give him the break from all things THFC cos he has a pain in his arse right now...:D

I will be phoning Gemma Smith about my Platinum renewal early next week, so if you aren't sorted by then Zag I'll ask on your behalf.

Just for clarity, are you using your renewal pack CD-ROM to renew or are you just logging in with last years crn?

I finally managed to renew my membership.
    I should point out that I was upgrading from Lillywhite to Bronze membership and I think that's where the problem was.

So, if (like me) you are renewing your membership and upgrading from Lillywhite to Bronze, follow these steps:

Login.
    Scroll down to memberships and tick/check the European postage £2 box only and then Add to Basket.
    Click continue shopping.
    Then Click Manage memberships and tick/check the Bronze membership box £55 and Add to Basket.
    Then Click Checkout.

You should able to complete your transaction now.

Hope this is reasonably clear.

Zag

Just for clarity, are you using your renewal pack CD-ROM to renew or are you just logging in with last years crn?[/QUOTE]

I used the renewal CD but this only re-directs you to THFC website so I don't think you actually need the CD to renew. I was able to log in with my old CRN.

Zag

Just for clarity, are you using your renewal pack CD-ROM to renew or are you just logging in with last years crn?

I used the renewal CD but this only re-directs you to THFC website so I don't think you actually need the CD to renew. I was able to log in with my old CRN.

Zag

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

does anyone know why ref numbers have been changed?

Advertisement