Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strip clubs

• 30-04-2008 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

I went to a strip club with my cousin, only they would'nt let me in with weapon's. I don't think you can drop the one's your carrying can you? Because i had to die or get arrested befor i could go.

Secondly, how come the dancer is asking me to go home with her after work and i can't!

P.S I'm not a pervert, it just annoying.

Answers anyone please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

I've walked in a few times now with weapons, just dont go in holding them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Elem wrote: »
    I went to a strip club with my cousin.
    Secondly, how come the dancer is asking me to go home with her after work and i can't!

P.S I'm not a pervert, it just annoying.

Answers anyone please?

Bloody pervert!

ted.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

I put them away.. is it anything to do with the sniper rifle you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

they would'nt let me in with weapon's
    Are you playing the same game that i was playing because the way to fix that bouncer is pretty obvious to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Brilliant the "ads by google" at the top of the page had stripograms & strip club adverts in it, because they read everthing you post ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Just walk in the door empty handed.
    I always clean the strip club of its weapons when I leave. Free guns FTW.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

(don't have the game) Iirc you can leave all your stuff in the boot of your car. Read that on previews anyway. Dunno if it made the final game.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

I accompanied Roman to the strip club and got a dance. When it was finished the girl started screaming and the bouncers ran in. I hadn't done anything and I didn't have any weapons in my hands - what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Greyjoy wrote: »
    I accompanied Roman to the strip club and got a dance. When it was finished the girl started screaming and the bouncers ran in. I hadn't done anything and I didn't have any weapons in my hands - what happened?

That happened to me too! I thought at the time it was because i had very little money, maybe not enough to pay for the sensual jiggling! not sure now though!

Advertisement