Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Leader

Options
  • 30-04-2008 10:05am

Hi,

Just a quick question re: the Limerick Leader Newspaper. One of the head honchos in work is looking for the latest copy. I gather that its published weekly, but I was wondering on which day of the week is it published.

Basically, he wants the latest one, but if it's published tomorrow or Thursday, then he'll wait until then.

Cheers in advance for the replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think I remember that the broadsheet is published on a Thursday or Friday. Not sure really as I don't read it myself.

Maybe you can find out here: http://www.limerickleader.ie/ or ring them.

Cheers. I'd already checked the site but there wasn't anything there about it so I gave them a ring.

Apparently they publish a tabloid on Mon, Tue, Wed and the broadsheet on Thur and Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

broadsheet generally goes on sale Thursday morning, but if you go to one of the late night shops tonight, you should be able to get it. I know Ivans used to be a great for getting it late on a Wed night......I used to do that when I was accomodation hunting a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Monday lunchtime Limerick Leader (tabloid)
    Tuesday Lunchtime Limerick Chronicle (Tabloid)
    Wednesday lunchtime (Limerick Leader (Tabloid)
    Wednesday (after 2100 sometimes Limerick Leader county edition (broadsheet)
    Thursday after 1900 hrs Limerick Leader City Edition (broadsheet)
    Thursday after 2100 hrs Limerick Leader weekend (freesheet tabloid)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yup, its got six publications a week, not just 1!

• Advertisement
Advertisement