Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skip / rubbish collection van in lucan

Options
  • 30-04-2008 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

We recieved a flyer a few weeks ago from a guy with a van who collected rubbish and brought it to the dump.
    It was in lucan- anyone have a contact for this kind of service?
    A skip is a pain in the arsh as it would likely be sitting there until mid next week if I ordered it for the weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I use a guy to take away rubbish from jobs.
    He drives an open back Isuzu and can take large/small amounts. It's a company thats been around for years.

Shanowen rubbish removals.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

chuckin007 wrote: »
    We recieved a flyer a few weeks ago from a guy with a van who collected rubbish and brought it to the dump.
    It was in lucan- anyone have a contact for this kind of service?
    A skip is a pain in the arsh as it would likely be sitting there until mid next week if I ordered it for the weekend.
    a bit of advise here is be very careful who or what is taking your rubbish away alot of these cowboys will take your rubbish on the pretence of taking it to a waste disposal site but it will end up fly tipped in the nearest lane .any way i could be wrong on this but i think its illigal to remove rubbish unless you have a licence from the council why not try those free yellow bags they hold about a cubic ton and i think cost about 100e to be taken away

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chuckin007

Thanks all for replies.
    I have a lot of crap in the garage I want to get rid off. Its not going to fit in one of those yellow bags or that isuzu. Old beds, matresses, gates and things that arent easy to cut up.

Advertisement