Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops and Crooks

• 30-04-2008 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I must say the multiplayer is brilliant. However Cops and Crooks is confusing. A few times I played as the crooks and the boss either killed himself (jumping from a moving car etc) or died accidentally an in each case the crooks won the round. Anther time myself and 2 others got to the getaway copter and yet the other team won. I think there are a few glitches that need to be ironed out unless I am missing something.

Team Deathmatch is insane!! Some brilliant moments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 brensplit

Its just out 1 day!! people just need to get good at it.. also if a lot of your team get killed the cops can win by earning more cash (same if some of your team quit!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

I still havn't even been able to get online!

its really really ace.. they are also bound to tweak it with updates from xbox live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

brensplit wrote: »
    Its just out 1 day!! people just need to get good at it.. also if a lot of your team get killed the cops can win by earning more cash (same if some of your team quit!)

Thanks for clearing that up. I didnt realise that if a team gets killed the team with the most money wins. Cops and Crooks is very very enjoyable.

Just remember who ever is not driving should set a waypoint on the map wihch the whole team can see or else you can bring up the map and direct him :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Do you get to keep the cash as Niko that you earn i multiplayer, or is it just a point system for the multiplayer?

Advertisement