Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

full-time job for summer

Options
  • 30-04-2008 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hi people, i was just wandering if anyone knew of any places that i could work for the summer in Limerick, 9-5? ill be renting in castletroy so the closer to there the better but im not pushed like!
    cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Age,experience,qualifications?????money expectations?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The spar on Punches Cross had a notice up the last time I was in there. Handy enough as it is on a bus route so easy enough access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Rang Dell yesterday and they gave me an interview this morning.

Dell : 1890500221

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try any of the units in the nearby retail parks. Currys, Home Base, Atlantic Homecare, B&Q are just a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

cool, might give that retail park a try so. ah ill be finishing my 2nd year in construction,worked in xtravision b4 but wont go back, want to stick to a 9-5 kinda thing. do you think elveries would be lookin for ppl out that way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    cool, might give that retail park a try so. ah ill be finishing my 2nd year in construction,worked in xtravision b4 but wont go back, want to stick to a 9-5 kinda thing. do you think elveries would be lookin for ppl out that way?

Pull out the yellow pages and ring everywhere, the only way tbh! Do it quickly before the students get all the jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Try o2 in castletroy.
    Pay is pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

Try o2 in castletroy.
    Pay is pretty good too.

cool, is that in the castletroy shopping centre? or is that meteor? do you work there or something? just that it would be handy to know if they are taking on people..what are their opening times?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cool, is that in the castletroy shopping centre? or is that meteor? do you work there or something? just that it would be handy to know if they are taking on people..what are their opening times?

That would be Meteor. Doubt they're looking for staff but no harm in trying. O2 will be shift work, but pays well and you can complete your weeks wuota of hours at a time that (relatively) suits yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think he was referring to the O2 Customer Care Centre rather than one of their retail shops. The O2 Customer Care Centre is located on McLaughlin Road down a bit from the entrance to the old EMF2 Dell factory.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭underworld

bazz26 wrote: »
    I think he was referring to the O2 Customer Care Centre rather than one of their retail shops. The O2 Customer Care Centre is located on McLaughlin Road down a bit from the entrance to the old EMF2 Dell factory.

Anyone got a contact no for them or email address?May as well send one in...

Advertisement