Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly Belly available in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-04-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭

One of the guys I work with brought a selection pack of Jelly Belly jelly beans back from the staff for the office, and they are absolutely amazing. Has anyone seen these available anywhere in Ireland? I tried to order some online but they won't deliver to Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

You can get them in Marks & Spencer, they have them packaged in their own M&S box, but they are Jelly Belly's, says so on the box. You can also get them in Avoca and Fallon and Byrne iirc.

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I've seen em in House of Frasier too (Dundrum). :D (Had a voucher............I think the whole thing went on Jelly Belly!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, saw them in M&S over the weekend (Newbridge).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Cheers guys - I actually have a voucher for M&S that I got from my boss at xmas. I wonder how long it will take me to eat € 200 worth of jelly beans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

There's an Irish brand who'd name escapes me, who are very similar.

But even still, Jelly Bellys are widely available around the place. Centra in Ranelagh definatly used to sell them anyway, but haven't been there in a couple of years, so they might not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Man of Aran's own brand are identical to Jelly Bellys (which I love!!!) the M & S ones don't have the Green Apple which are my favourite (boo hoo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

for a cheaper fix get onto ebay and look for belly flops, they are factory rejects (either stuck together or mis-shaped) and they work out a lot cheaper. You can get about 4lbs for 20 euro or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i love jelly bellys, but i hate when a cinamon one gets in my mouth and spoils everything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Ah forget all your fancy-schmancy House of Frasier and Avoca.They have them in Spar on Bolton St!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,039 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Try the Lidl JellyBeans. Cheap, nasty and yummy:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

debehams have them too////////////////// yummmmmmmyyyyy:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

yeah debenhams, avoca and the arts and crafts shop in liffey valley near the stairs to the food court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

they had them in tk maxx in sligo the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

They have them in some of the River Islands too

mmm jelly belly...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I dont think they are the real jelly-bellys that you are all listing here

http://jellybelly-uk.com/pages/menu/menu_flavours.shtml - you can buy big huge bags of them online!!

These ones are the original (and best!!)

http://www.jellybeanfactory.com/frame.php

These are the cheaper irish version! These are sold in the centra/spar/debenhams etc in ireland..

Not to be confused!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Yes - the Jelly Bean factory ones look like Jelly Bellies but are not in the same league. Cheap crude immitations.

M&S ones are the best option currently - but you are limited to whats in the boxes and you cannot pick and choose. House of Fraser ones are very expensive!

I miss my favourite flavours - Pear and Red apple. does the spar in bolton street do pick and choose or are they just boxed versions?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

in this moment in time i have a box of the origional real jelly bellys in front of me, mmmmmmm so nice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

yum yum - these are GORGEOUS!

Seems to be available here now

http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=44&cat=+Jelly+Belly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Just bumping this, anyone got any new locations in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Marks and Spencer sell them, in their own branded packaging (weird), usually near the tills or sweet isle :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Yes - Hamleys in Dundrum town centre are now selling them. Best of all you can pick your own flavours and are not tied to bags or boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Slighty off topic, but i bought my GF for xmas a Jelly Belly shower gel set that comes with raspberry,strawberry and blueberry. Smelly fvckin delicious but i had to take 2 days off work becuase i tried it in the shower one day and ended up drinking half the bottle D'oh

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

Bumping this as I have a query. I only like the licquorice flavoured jellies. I was in Hamleys in Dundrum the other day and stocked up. I only get to Dublin once a year or so. Just wondering if it is possible to get a JB pick & mix in Cork. Anyone know?

Advertisement