Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BComm 3 Strategy

Options
  • 30-04-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Any idea on when the grading for the assignment and class participation are going up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Our lecturer just said sometime before the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

t_ucd wrote: »
    Our lecturer just said sometime before the exam.

No sh1t sherlock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

:confused: Wow, sorry - from your original post it sounded like you hadn't a clue when they were going up so I thought stating the obvious for you was a good idea. :p Of course they're not going to give any more precise date, what were you expecting?

Bit of a joke that it hasnt gone up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

sherlock is actually wrong, apparently only the class participation are going up the project won't be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 aintnosunshine

Amir gave our participation out at the end of the last class.. they ranged form A's to D-'s. he said he didn't know if he was gonna gave out the case result before the exam because he didn't want it to effect the way we approached the exam i.e if we did well we wouldn't try as hard.. he said he was "strategically" not gonna give them out..

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Well, this exam looks to be all kinds of fun.... good luck to everyone. I know I'm gonna need it. No idea what to expect....

From blackboard notice section:

Due to the lack of an adequate administrative support system, the contribution and the assignment grades will be available at the end of the semester, i.e. at the middle of June.

Talk about airing your dirty underwear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 aintnosunshine

It;s just the lecturers pure laziness... unable to a bit of admin work for themselves i'm sure it can't be that hard to put them up.. even just put up an excel sheet with everyones student number (not name) and result.. how much admin could that possibly take

exam wasnt so bad though, lol at the lecturer telling one group not to do porters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

The exam was a substitute paper, which was interesting.

I wonder what was wrong with the original?

The exam was a substitute paper, which was interesting.

I wonder what was wrong with the original?

apparently it was too hard and the other lectures complained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

Jeez, I found the "easier" replacement a bit tough, would love to see what the original had been!

Advertisement