Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know what I want to do with my Money - Where do I put it?

Options
  • 30-04-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I asked here before about what savings accounts etc. I should use but at the time I didn't really know what I needed... so here it is:

I have a lump sum which I want to put into a savings account
    I also want to be able to lodge money from my current account into the savings account from time to time
    I also want to be able to withdraw money from this account if I need to without having to give more than 30days notice

I have a current account with BOI, and for convenience I was looking at a Bonus 15 account. I figure I could setup online banking for the savings account and transfer money from my current account to savings account online

Would really appreciate any advise anyone could throw at me, thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Athina

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I asked here before about what savings accounts etc. I should use but at the time I didn't really know what I needed... so here it is:

I have a lump sum which I want to put into a savings account
    I also want to be able to lodge money from my current account into the savings account from time to time
    I also want to be able to withdraw money from this account if I need to without having to give more than 30days notice

I have a current account with BOI, and for convenience I was looking at a Bonus 15 account. I figure I could setup online banking for the savings account and transfer money from my current account to savings account online

Would really appreciate any advise anyone could throw at me, thanks :)

Have a look through the best buy threads in askaboutmoney.com. They keep a list of the best savings and investment accounts and give excellent advice.

Advertisement