Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Therapy in Northern Ireland

Options
  • 30-04-2008 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Girls, just wondering if anyone could recommend some good retail therapy places in N.I. Is there any big shopping centers that are worth a visit.
    We plan to go there for a few days week after next in our motorhome
    so will have loads of space for my purchases and also with the rate of exchange its an opportunity I cant miss out on!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

One place you really should visit while you're there is The Outlet;

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I was actually quite disapoointed with the outlet. Lots of tat that is years out of date. A couple of good shops but even they were very hard work. maybe I'm just getting too old for sparkly boob-tubes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Not much up here in Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Was in Belfast a few weeks back with friends and thought the shops there were good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

One place you really should visit while you're there is The Outlet;

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/

+1, great place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

IKEA!*
    I LOVE the place!

*(only if you have a house!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I was actually quite disapoointed with the outlet. Lots of tat that is years out of date. A couple of good shops but even they were very hard work. maybe I'm just getting too old for sparkly boob-tubes.

+1 i have to agree, i was disappointed in it too

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ah no way, the outlet is crap.

My sister lives up north, so we visit regtularly for some shopping.

Derry city, Armagh city & Omagh are great places to shop!!!

Advertisement