Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New COD4 map

• 30-04-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

For those interested i am currently running a beta version of my new cod4 map, mp_pripyat.

More details here:

www.zeroy.com

And its running on the server in my sig 24/7 using latest AWE4 1.3 :D

Feedback welcome (good or bad!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

Looks nice and realistic. Looks way too big in my opinion, sniper heaven. But maybe thats just me, wanna rush around and shoot things as quick as possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Looks alright.

You should get stuck into making a good competitive map IMO :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Full.Duck wrote: »
    Looks nice and realistic. Looks way too big in my opinion, sniper heaven. But maybe thats just me, wanna rush around and shoot things as quick as possible.

It looks like it but it isnt. The only high point in the map is the railway bridge and counter-snipers can easily take care of the campers up there :)

Also this is a beta version, i am still working on the final release which already offers more cover.

Advertisement