Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA MP 10pm Tonight (Wed)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Hey lads, add me in there.

My tag is - cooper_man

Ill be online from about half 9!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Maybe we should have this thread renamed to; GTA MP 10pm everynight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ilovefrankee@ho

TheHairyFairy, sorry I never came on last night - ended up going out after the Chelsea game!
    I'll definitely be on all night tonight so if there's space count me in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

6ix wrote: »
    I'd be up for this whenever I can get online. My mate also asked for his name to be posted, as it's more fun to play Irish than the Americans with all the rubbish trash talk.

My Tag: mr6ix

His Tag: IamFrank

Add away!

Says IamFrank doesn't exist on live?

Edit - I am Frank worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

im in! ''Johnny IRE''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Hey Guys. I think the problems connecting could be related to the NAT on the xbox. I've added a customer setting on the Netopia Router for NAT as I'm using my laptop as a host, but its still showing as strict when running a test on the Xbox. Any ideas how to get this to Open? Do I need to reboot the Router?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Hey Guys. I think the problems connecting could be related to the NAT on the xbox. I've added a customer setting on the Netopia Router for NAT as I'm using my laptop as a host, but its still showing as strict when running a test on the Xbox. Any ideas how to get this to Open? Do I need to reboot the Router?

Have you followed these instructions: http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLiveTheGuide3.php?title=Eirecom%20customers%20with%20Netopia%20Kit
    Has worked for me perfectly in the past, so Im guessing last night was down to Live itself.

I'm going to mess around now see if theres anyway of starting an open game for people on your friends list.

Have you followed these instructions: http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLiveTheGuide3.php?title=Eirecom%20customers%20with%20Netopia%20Kit
    Has worked for me perfectly in the past, so Im guessing last night was down to Live itself.

I'm going to mess around now see if theres anyway of starting an open game for people on your friends list.

Just did that, and all connections were the same. NAT still shows as strict on the Xbox. Want to invite me and see if I can Join?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

This happening tonight? Im free all night and wanna play mp for the first time

Sure why not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

just out of interest, are all you guys playing on just the xbox? or is it ps3? Or both (can 360 people play against ps3 people online? )

This is just for 360 people atm, not strictly, but that's all that's being organised here.

No cross platform. The day you see that is the day Nintendo have a sensible online system.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

This is just for 360 people atm, not strictly, but that's all that's being organised here.

No cross platform. The day you see that is the day Nintendo have a sensible online system.

Did that invite / party work with anyone else man?
    Oh and sorry bic mac - was off too dinner when you sent that message!
    And also, out of curiosity: are the connection problems affecting anyone without a non-Netopia router?

I didn't try tbh, had to get back to some work, just saw you were going on so said I'd go on to give you a hand. Thing about the party mode is that you can only have 7 people. I need to see how you can set up a custom game which gives you that little join arrow on the friends list, ya know, so others can join without me needing to send an invite. You free for a minute or two to test it?

I didn't try tbh, had to get back to some work, just saw you were going on so said I'd go on to give you a hand. Thing about the party mode is that you can only have 7 people. I need to see how you can set up a custom game which gives you that little join arrow on the friends list, ya know, so others can join without me needing to send an invite. You free for a minute or two to test it?

Yeah sure. Just turned it off a second ago but will head back on for a minute now.

Well, I was able to get Johnny into a custom game and a party game with no problems. The benefit to setting up a custom game is that you can just click on the guys name in your friend list to join him, of course this means you have to leave the slots as public instead of private. Just some food for thought. Party game is handy but you can only have 8 in the party (including yourself).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Great craic last night. Much better listening to Irish lads shouting than American twats moaning.

The race was my favourite. The pile-up caused by getting out of your car in a one lane, walled highway road is priceless.
    "Ah jaysis, what's going on here?!"

I sucked at the rocket launcher deathmatch, mind.
    Anyway, hope it gets going again tonight. Some sound people on here.

squillerb, Mac and a couple others are on atm. I'll probably be on around 10 again.

Hope it works tonight all right. Still wasn't able to get into basquille or tman's invites there. But have opened ports etc... so hopefully it will be OK this time around...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Have sent an invite to everyone on my list.

Currently a Cannonball Run about to start with 6 of us.

• Advertisement

Let us know what that involves! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Admin can we have a sticky of Xbox live ID's for MP?

Xbox live ID: Ellemm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Let us know what that involves!

Burt Reynolds impressions and Pontiac Firebird's.

Ayone else want an invite?

Well f*ck it.. what happened there?

Had the prospects of a great game! :(

BigMac.. make a new game and invite us since you're having problems.

basquille wrote: »
    BigMac.. make a new game and invite us since you're having problems.

Will do

In a game going on with about 10 people now.

basquille wrote: »
    In a game going on with about 10 people now.

Yeah, it didn;t work. I seem to be getting on again now, so invite please after this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Thanks for invites. I'm on the phone, not being snobbish :)

Good to get online finally though

Advertisement