Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to Order off?

• 30-04-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ok folks , like an ejet i didnt preorder GTA For the XBOX 360 ..so my question is , which is best,reliable and cheapest site to order it off? playasia, videogameplus? also could ya include a link so i dont e.g. get a an american version which wont work

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

A load of us have gotten it from gamesnash.ie and we're all delighted with them.

VG+ and movietyme are two other great sites that will have it cheaper but delivery from either of them can take a while, they're best used when you want something cheap and aren't in a rush to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

with videogameplus , is the xbox 360 a version which will work? how long we talkin ? 2 weeks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Definetly go for gamesnash.ie. They have the most reliable service as far as I'm concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

+1 for Gamesnash

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

2 to 3 weeks is about right for VG+, not sure if the 360 version is region free or not though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Anyone know what date is the next batch of games shipping from Gamesnash?
    Ta muchly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

mathie wrote: »
    Anyone know what date is the next batch of games shipping from Gamesnash?
    Ta muchly
    Friday: http://gamesnash.ie/catalog/product_info.php?pName=grand-theft-auto-iv-x360-&cName=x360-x360-new-games&osCsid=ae9cf95a33a1d8a250a5d2c16341ddd1
    Please note we have sold now sold out of our inital allocation of GTA4 on the XBOX 360. Orders placed from now 23/04/08 onwards will be dispatched with the second allocation as and when it arrives. This is currently due in to us on Friday 02/05/08 Should any extra stock become available for initial allocations these will be distributed on a first come first served basis off the second batch pre order list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ok folks , like an ejet i didnt preorder GTA For the XBOX 360 ..so my question is , which is best,reliable and cheapest site to order it off? playasia, videogameplus? also could ya include a link so i dont e.g. get a an american version which wont work
    Just wait for tesco to get them back in (Friday), you'll get it cheaper(€40) and quicker than waiting for it to arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

stevenmu wrote: »
    2 to 3 weeks is about right for VG+, not sure if the 360 version is region free or not though
    it isn't.

Advertisement