Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Booking System

Options
  • 30-04-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a PHP type application that could be used for managing a conference. The whole system has to be built or configured from scratch including a simple web site for the conference.

Requirements
    Hook into the website where people would make bookings
    Import data from a system for doing mailshots

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

Does anyone know a PHP type application that could be used for managing a conference. The whole system has to be built or configured from scratch including a simple web site for the conference.

Requirements
    Hook into the website where people would make bookings
    Import data from a system for doing mailshots

Any suggestions?

A touch of PHP/MySQL and a bit of graphic design.

Alternatively, use joomla apply plug-ins appropriate to your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'm sure Drupal probably has an equivalent module too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Have a trawl through hotscripts.com or sourceforge.org - I'm sure you'll find sommat.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

Have a trawl through hotscripts.com or sourceforge.org - I'm sure you'll find sommat.

nothin on sourceforge when I looked. I never heard of hotscripts before, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

nothin on sourceforge when I looked. I never heard of hotscripts before, cheers

Yeah hotscripts is pretty good. It gives a list of commercial and free scripts. Be aware that the reviews are often put in my the developers themselves, but there can be many diamons in the rough :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement