Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas to Stillorgan SC

Options
  • 30-04-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get the Luas from Harcourt St to Stillorgan SC on Friday, which would be the best stop to get off can anyone tell me? I would have though Kilmacud.

And yes I know it will be a long walk, just which stop is the closest. It's all to get GTA for €40 if Jervis doesn't have it.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i will indeed be a long walk from kilmacud, you might be better off walking down to leeson street and getting the 46a and getting off at the stop opposite the shoppping centre (at the leisureplex)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The Kilmacud stop is a good bit away from it. You'd be better getting the 46A as it stops right outside it.

EDIT: beaten to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The oul 46a and 145 take so long to get from Lesson St to Stillorgan SC, I'd prefer to walk, after all it's for GTA and I need to be out there for like 8 in the morning.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I need to be out there for like 8 in the morning.:D
    You'd be going opposite most of the traffic then!

....Or get the oul bike out Gavin! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dart and 46a from dun laoghaire station?

• Advertisement

You'd be going opposite most of the traffic then!

....Or get the oul bike out Gavin! ;)

Now the bike idea is good.:D I trying to pursue my mam that the traffic will be find at 7.30 on Friday.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

Kilmacud stop is too far, get off at the stillorgan stop (obviously) and then its a ten minute walk,at most down to stillorgan village.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Kilmacud stop is too far, get off at the stillorgan stop (obviously) and then its a ten minute walk,at most down to stillorgan village.

DTO Journey Planner site puts it at 1.7 km and 20 minutes, though a strapping young fella can probably knock five minutes off that time with ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I trying to pursue my mam
    You have that game on your brain too much. :)

Pines wrote: »
    DTO Journey Planner site puts it at 1.7 km and 20 minutes, though a strapping young fella can probably knock five minutes off that time with ease.

I'd knock 10 mins off it if it meant getting the game quicker.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement