Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Open invitation

• 30-04-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

to all viewers of this forum to join us !

Lately, as the season comes into swing, I have noticed that there is a regular amount of guests browsing through this forum.

You are welcome to join us with your comments and questions, we don't bite and you know ...the more the merrier.

The registration button is in the top left corner, registration is absolutely free!

Looking forward to meeting you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wendyboo

peasant wrote: »
    to all viewers of this forum to join us !

Lately, as the season comes into swing, I have noticed that there is a regular amount of guests browsing through this forum.

You are welcome to join us with your comments and questions, we don't bite and you know ...the more the merrier.

The registration button is in the top left corner, registration is absolutely free!

Looking forward to meeting you

took you up on the invite to join in. I bought my first camper last year a knauss traveller and have been away twice. really enjoyed both times but the cold at night was a bit much. looking forward to some good weather, planning to go to ferrybank campsite next week with young kids, anyone stayed there recently? wendy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Never been to Ferrybank (too far away from where I am) ...but welcome to the forum !

As for the cold at night ...is there no heating in your van?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

We stayed there about 10yrs ago and I remember it as a nicely kept place with a hotel pool next door. Only a two minute walk to the town centre too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wendyboo

Thanks had a great time there,its a real bonus to stay that close to the town, campsite has everything that you would need, no frills, the staff were lovely too.
    We do have heating in our van but i wont leave it on while we're asleep. so when we were in at xmas we woke most morns at 5 with the cooold:(

Advertisement