Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2005 bmw 3series diesel 108000 miles

Options
  • 30-04-2008 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi im thinking of importing the above type car from NL i checked on the vrt calcullater on line and it gave me a vrt price of €280 surely that couldnt be right does any one have any idea if that could be right.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Lhd?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,097 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

what exact details are you entering?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭vinny63

car price year of manufacture,milage, engine size & type,all information they ask for.the only thing im not sure is it asks for is they have a model code for it.eg E90,E46 and so on im not sure witch modelsuits the car im looking at.its 2005 bmw se diesel 3 series 150 bhp. would you know which model this car comes under from information ive given.many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Its an E90 if its a newer 2005 model:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm?md=802&

VRT looks well wrong I'm afraid...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭vinny63

thanks i tought that,i put in all the information that was asked and 280 kept comming up i try again later maybe somthing wrong with vrt callculator site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Yea I think they are working on the calc in preperation for the co2 emmissions calculations. The figure of 280 was mentioned in the other tread about this called "the latest revenue rip off" I think. You would think they would have an offline site where they could work on the changes and then change the link when its running properly...

Advertisement