Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 GTA box/bundle.

• 30-04-2008 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have 2 questions in terms of a ps3 GTA IV edition.

1. Does the game come included in the ps3 gta logo'd pack?

IE: Therefore, even if a shop has sold out of standalone gta games, the PS3 gta would still be available.

Or am I being naive, and it's simply one of their allocated standalone gta stock bunged in when you ask for that deal?

I'm starting to seriously think of buying a ps3 now, as I did the ps2 because of GTA.

2. Also, anybody know of the best deals available on this, whether in respect to price or quality of games. I've heard theres different bundles avialable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Mine was a PS3 box that was opened with the game thrown in, and that was niside a sealed GTA4 PS3 wrapper. So to answer your question, it's one SKU and it has the PS3 and GTA4 .
    Tesco Mullingar had loads of 360 versions around 19.45 last night.

Advertisement