Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are the chances of me gettin it this weekend?

• 30-04-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

hey so do you guys think ill have any problem getting a copy in town this week end or should i play it safe and buy online (waiting for delivery is a pain in th arse). Stupid thread i know but f*ck it just wonderin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

just off the phone with smiths and they are only keeping the preordered copies till 2night. Selling them first thing 2morrow morning . Thats In Mayo so i presume its the same evrywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well if you can get out to Stillorgan or Clearwater Finglas, the tesco's out there are getting more GTA:IV in and I was told be the man in Stillorgan they will be €40 still. You'd need to be there by 10 Friday morning I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Gamestop near me in donamead said they mite have some in friday morning and to get there earlyer ! so i was like bleh feck it i just orderd a copy online and il probaly have it 2moro now instead woohoo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

very high i just picked up a copy 30 min ago in Smyths in carrickmines dublin. got the special edition as well they had loads of GTAIV ps3 and xbox on the shelf as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'd try any Smyths around Dublin, they seemed to have a sh1t load of copies when I stroled in and picked mine up yesterday morning out in Airside, without a pre-order.;)

That said, they could be out of them by this stage, and waiting till the weekend probably won't help your cause.

If you really must wait till the weekend then I'd advise you to ring around a load of places on Saturday morning and see if copies are available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Extreamly high, I really don't know how people who want the game wouldn't have it yet.

Everywhere I've been they've had tons of copys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Holsten wrote: »
    Extreamly high, I really don't know how people who want the game wouldn't have it yet.

Everywhere I've been they've had tons of copys.

On the shelves or actually for sale? Because a lot of places had them on the shelves but they weren't actually for sale. Just being held for pre-orders.

Advertisement