Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down to my last few euro...

Options
  • 30-04-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

hi everyone, i opened a paddy power account a couple a months ago and then forgot about it....i checked my account today and ive got a 2.50 left. I dont know much about horses, but does anyone have any tips? I want to blow this money before the weekend, and not being a gambling man, i dont see any harm in it.

By the way, thats any tips on anything...if I lose it all, no preoblem, if i make a profit, thats an added bonus...so people, what should i bet my bottom euros on?

cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

How much did you initially lodge before, and what did you gamble it on?

you said you're not a gambling man:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

I initialy deposited the minimum 10 euro, and but a few 1 euro bets on first goalscorers and all that sort of thing then i started to lose interest. And Im bored today, so i said **** it, might as well get rid of it. i think i'l put it on torres to score a hat-trick tonight 80-1...nice return on that...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

froosh69 wrote: »
    I initialy deposited the minimum 10 euro, and but a few 1 euro bets on first goalscorers and all that sort of thing then i started to lose interest. And Im bored today, so i said **** it, might as well get rid of it. i think i'l put it on torres to score a hat-trick tonight 80-1...nice return on that...

Won't be much of a return if it doesn't happen (which is unbelievebly unlikely). But if you think he's likely to score, why not try a scorecast bet. Pick Torres as the first goalscorer and predict the score you think will happen.

These are usually pretty good odds. If you went for Torres AND 0-1 you'd probably get something like 20/1.

Just look for scorecast on the Paddy Power site when you're in the Liverpool match.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crip17

Yeah do a scorecast. torres(im doing Gerrard) to score first and to win 1-0

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

come on the pooooooooooool sorry had to get that out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

alright lads, cheers for that...i put liverpool winning 2-1 at 12-1 and torres to score first.

This will be the first time I actually want liverpool to win....eh 2-1.

anyway, good luck and cheers for the advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Reload:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

froosh69 wrote: »
    hi everyone, i opened a paddy power account a couple a months ago and then forgot about it....i checked my account today and ive got a 2.50 left. I dont know much about horses, but does anyone have any tips? I want to blow this money before the weekend, and not being a gambling man, i dont see any harm in it.

By the way, thats any tips on anything...if I lose it all, no preoblem, if i make a profit, thats an added bonus...so people, what should i bet my bottom euros on?

cheers in advance.

Dundalk (-1) -v- Kildare County tonight

Advertisement