Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online game yet?

• 30-04-2008 5:30pm

So what do ye think?. I think it just might be, so many differant game types to choose from, your team battle akin to ''COD 4'', your cops and crooks akin to ''Kane and Lynch'' and street racing which is similar enough to Rcokstar's ''Midnight club''

I think every game mode has been too notch, just tried ''Hangmans Noose'' there and it's crazy, headsets essential for getting the job done!.

Have adapted to it easy and usually finish first on my team for kills in death match and in 3 street races i've won 2 and came 2nd in the other, TOP CLASS DRIVING:cool:.........:p

Top notch stuff by Rockstar, the one thing your always guaranteed with them is value for money, 99% of games have playing time of 7-8 hours, R8 usually triple that, and why?, they obviously don't have too, it's because they care about there work and for that they have game of the year and fastest selling game of all time(if it comes through by weeks end), they raise the bar, it's a shame other developers could'nt show as much commitment to getting quality games out instead of trying to do the least amount possible in other to sell the game. COD is the one that's came close but the 7 hour story mode is what kills it for them!

So what's ye'r impressions of online?

Advertisement