Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like the Dublin bus's none for ages then 2 license's came along.

Options
  • 30-04-2008 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

After 3 months to the day I got my shot gun license today. And if that wasn't good enough my 22lr license also came, after 2 months to the day of a wait.
    Now I just have to find the €250 for the second hand pump action Mossberg. But at least thje CZ Style and mod are paid for with duffy's. There was the usual 100 cartridge/round limit on both license's but the FO said I should get it increased to 250 OK, she will ask the super about it.

Can't wait to get going again after many, many years away, you know the holdup's: house, children, more children, cars, college, another child, change house, grand children, and on and on........................etc.

:):):) Clive is a happy man;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Good stuff clive. Nice to hear your life is back on track and all the other bits can take a back seat. I`m only half way up your list off life distractions so far;)

Day off work tomorrow me thinks? and off to collect the new kids:D

Happy shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Welcome back to the shooting world brother.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

congrats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Nice :D

Advertisement