Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Omnitronic any good?

• 30-04-2008 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever used Omnitronic? I came across a four channel SM240 that was thrown out of a pub DJ booth after a refit. Looks like basic stuff, this one was all sticky from spilt beer with a few knobs missing!

image084.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Looks familiar, I may have used one in a club before, not sure tbh but the name definitely rings a bell.
    I think there was a place on Capel St. that used to sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Looks familiar, I may have used one in a club before, not sure tbh but the name definitely rings a bell.
    I think there was a place on Capel St. that used to sell them.

Dunno about the mixer etc (although i doubt it is any good) but i bought a pair of Acive speakers 2 years ago and so far so good!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

The place on Capel St I believe is called Sounds Around. I fine them a bit pricy. I tend to look there for something, then buy it from eBay. Even with shipping it works out cheaper so long as you use a registered company and paypal. (got stung once for a bose set up with western union!) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    The place on Capel St I believe is called Sounds Around. I fine them a bit pricy. I tend to look there for something, then buy it from eBay. Even with shipping it works out cheaper so long as you use a registered company and paypal. (got stung once for a bose set up with western union!) :cool:
    I only go there if im really stuck. I got stung once with a Martin Magnum 2000 pro when I got it accidently gave the guy pos points without checking it, heater was burned cost almost as much as new to repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

These are sh!te mixers!!

Theyll do if your just starting out, but I had one before and it just fell to pieces.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

These are sh!te mixers!!

Theyll do if your just starting out,.
    Or the bedroom :D

Advertisement