Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Needed Travel Insurance

• 30-04-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I know questions have been posted before about travel insurance, but i have been doing a bit of research and alot of Travel insurance you can only spend 80 days out of 365 in different countries and the rest in eg Oz but i will be traveling worldwide Asia,Oz,\New Zealand,South America, can some one who has done a trip like this recommend who they used and who are good and paying out if needed, i have seen world nomads but i cant afford to pay 650euro on insurance.

Help would be really appreciated

Comments

Advertisement