Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lookalikes thread

• 30-04-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Right lads, this was inspired by Keith's remarks about Joe looking like Seymour Skinner. Let me get the ball rolling.

Joe=Seymour Skinner
    skinnerstand.gif

Larry=Benayoun/Steve Gutenberg
    Yossi_Benayoun_603927.jpg
    2319921529_0d09332aa8.jpg

Let me be the first to say Lepo=Enda Kenny (so I'm unfortunately told)
    Enda-sm.jpg

Have at it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Larry = Ian Brown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lads, this could get out of hand and offend people. yes we can all take a joke, but this is not a good idea. i guarantee, this will get nasty and personal with one idiotic post.

please lock this des or lads, just dont post on it. if you want threads like this, theres already one in after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Elvis Costello.
    2_72943425_404x320.jpg

Martin O'Neill
    elviscostello.jpg

One sang 'Clowntime Is Over'...and Jlloyd Samuel knew he'd have to find a new club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

errm hello, this is not a soccer forum, this is a forum for the boards soccer team. only team related issues are allowed. see lepo, see what you have started!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Previous poster banned, non-team postings.

Ed is right lads.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement