Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What was happening at the Blanch SC earlier?

• 30-04-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I was up at the Blanchardstown SC (Dublin) earlier and there was 2 fire engines and a rescue tender over at TK Max .. there was also a guy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭boomer_ie

random wrote: »
    I was up at the Blanchardstown SC (Dublin) earlier and there was 2 fire engines and a rescue tender over at TK Max .. there was also a guy

I am guessing you ment only one DFB lad with the vehicles, chances are there was a firealarm activation that they investigated.

(And I had only been thinking earlier this evening that there had been no mentions of the Fire side of things on the forum yet lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Somehow my whole paragraph didn't post .. very odd ...

There was one guy in an organge jacket (I assume centre security?) up on the roof looking down and there was a fire engine with a load of firemen outside, and a resuce tender pulled up too.

Think there may have been an unmarked garda car .. but that may have been blue lights flashing off a random Mondeo as I drove past.

No shoppers or anything nearby paid any heed .. very odd.

Advertisement