Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help ?

• 01-05-2008 12:00am

Hello all.

Ok, i bought GTA, and i havent been interested in gaming for a long time,
    so im pretty new to the 360 etc.

Anyway, i tried to set up live, (using the free month that come with GTA, yes sir, im cheap) and i believe i have set it up successfully.

However, i was wondering if someone could quickly explain to me how i go about getting into games against people on the interweb?

I am a loner on live (It was going to copy my msn contacts over that also had live, but the 360 froze up and didnt do anything, so i have no friends, boohoo)

So pretty much, is anyone here gonna be online for a long time tonight (i work crap hours, so i'l lbe on til morning most likely, trying to figure it all out) that would like ot give me their gamer tag, so i can *try* to work it out and get into a game?

:confused:

Advertisement