Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help to catch a killer? Cover up job on throat tattoo?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

i seen this on tv, hope you have luck finding the b@stard, you are so right, the scum have more rights than the victim. good luck, i will pass this to all my email contacts:o

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mouwt

Eyes peeled!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭terminator2

cant understand why the police didnt release a photofit picture of the man they wanted to interview

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of Emer's family today. and to bump this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

For f**k sake they took their time didn't they. For crying out loud these people knew it was a murder years ago and only now it becomes a murder investigation. Also, it's become very public which may be a good thing but you could also hope that if they didn't publicise it the evil killer might become complacent.

I am of course delighted that it has become a murder investigation and pray that this man is caught and never sees the light of day again.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 marie065

hi all interpol have now released a photo and name of the suspect please post this were you can a pass it around
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭troubleshooter

marie065 wrote: »
    hi all interpol have now released a photo and name of the suspect please post this were you can a pass it around
    thanks

With this info the Guards have his PRSI number, you need to find out if interpol have checked with the social security agencies in those countries to see if hes signing on or registerd there.

I would consult with a reputable private investigations agency (ex Police) to ask the best means of finding him.

Seems to be a bit of a drifter, possibly a new age traveller, collate as much info on his lifestyle you can, also the places in those countries he could possibly be hiding in according to his lifestyle.

Also consider taking out newspaper adverts, there is bound to be an ex girlfriend post 05 who he has wronged etc who may recognise him.

reward now offered for infornmation on john griffens wereabouts etc
    please pass this around everywhere
    thanks

sorry cant seem to put up poster so you might have to download it thanks

hope this one works

you dont have to download this one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

it disgusts me that this man is STILL on the lose because of what can only be described as police incompetency in the days after the crime. they HAD him. they let him go. disgraceful.

hoping and praying that he is caught soon and that ye can finally get justice, or some semblance of peace from knowing he isn't out there anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hdowney wrote: »
    it disgusts me that this man is STILL on the lose because of what can only be described as police incompetency in the days after the crime. they HAD him. they let him go. disgraceful.

hoping and praying that he is caught soon and that ye can finally get justice, or some semblance of peace from knowing he isn't out there anymore.

Sadly the police can't hold someone indefinitley while they gather evidence and prepare a case. I can imagine whatever guard that interviewed him wanted to jump across the table and rip the prick apart but can't for obvious reasons. Cops hands are tied.

I really genuinely hope that this waste of oxygen is found and sentenced to a horrible life in a cold cell with some really big bastards who are extremely horny for a little bastard like him.

Advertisement