Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-May 2008

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

14.9h sunshine, An estimated 0.3h lost to morning dew,

I will be up at dawn tomorrow morn and will put warm ball in place so will catch first rays if there are any!

Now 13.1C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Glorious morning with low level mist blanketing the fields around and a red sun rising with the Glory of God.

9.6c
    96% rh
    1018.6 mb steady.

Briefly
    Warmest, driest and sunniest May in my records.

Temp/rainfall since 1999
    Sun since 2004

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Mothman wrote: »
    Briefly
    Warmest, driest and sunniest May in my records.

Temp/rainfall since 1999
    Sun since 2004
    Also 4 weeks of easterlies that will end tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Summer

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Interesting month just gone with all the easterlies and also the slight shift in wind directions that brought rather cool days and rather warm days. For example... May 27th had a max of 12c in a NE wind while May 12th had a max of 22c in an E Wind. The persistance and strength of the wind was noticable, especially in the periods 2nd to 9th and 19th to 26th. WUnderground says my month was an average of 12.7c though there is dodgy data for day 1 on there. Will post more later.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

27.0mm of rain for the month.

Advertisement