Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rafa ??

Options
  • 01-05-2008 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

By my reckoning Liverpool have had 2/3 highlights this season.

1) The home wins in Europe over Arse and Inter
    2) The win at the San Siro

They are no-where in the league (again) and were disgraced by Havant/Waterlooville & Barnsely in the FAC

Surely this is not an acceptable level of sucess for one of the biggest football clubs in Europe ??

However I have no doubt that those deluded scousers will continue to stand by their man bizzarely. They think he special, but the reality it that he's a fraud and he's no where near as good as he thinks he is.

Hope we piss on them next week.

Look at his squad of players.
    I think most would safely say they they are in the top 7 or 8 in europe in terms of quality and experience.

Therefore Liverpool should be reachuing the quarter finals of the CL as a bare minimum each season. It should not be anything "special" anymore to go far in the CL if you are an English club given the riches tied to English football.

Liverpool have failed again and I blame their arrogant, clueless manager. I reckon someone like Martin O'Neill would do a much better job than Rafa. At least his decisions would make sense.

I don't know why I give a fcuk, I suppose I'd like to see Liverpool play to their potential as a football fan.

Anyway, Fcuk tham and their stupid deluded over paitent and over loyal supporters.

RANT OVER :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not Spurs-related so Soccer forum is the place tbh.

Though I'd moderate the language a little before posting there Shane...:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement