Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Teams

• 01-05-2008 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

Im looking to join a team in the 2nd or more than likely 3rd division in Galway this summer around the rahoon/westside area. Any leads?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Any leads?
    Here's a red one

NylonLead.jpg

Seriously, we play in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

when i was putting that up I was expecting someone to put a picture of some bondage lead thing up. you just dont put in the effort:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

when i was putting that up I was expecting someone to put a picture of some bondage lead thing up. you just dont put in the effort:)
    Neither do you obviously....this forum is for the boards footy team discussion, it's not a player/club meeting spot. I'm not sure how you think we can help you but perhaps you'd be better off trying the main soccer forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Try Galway United, they're muck at the moment.

tried main soccer forum. they have it all locked down since people were slgging eachother off. the moderator told me to post here. So if you dont mind...

• Advertisement

and about galway utd. what a start to the season. i might actually try them:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

tried main soccer forum. they have it all locked down since people were slgging eachother off. the moderator told me to post here. So if you dont mind...
    Which mod told you that?

thanks 4 the fish. just suggested posting here its my opinion about the reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement