Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The International Bar

Options
  • 01-05-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey all, was thinking about going to the comedy night at The International Bar this saturday, just wondering what the place is like and where i can find it, i'm coming from Kildare lol Cheers in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OoSKYLINEoO

Anyone? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

The International Bar

Hi Skyline, the best advice I can give to you is get in early! It packs out very fast, to be on the safe side, be in the pub for 8. The show itself is good craic, 4 comedians and a host.

Thanks Naos! Really looking forward to this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

The International does two shows on Saturday's now so you would be best off ringing the bar to check the times (I can't remember what times they are on exactly) just to be on the safe side, and they really do fill up fast so you're best off showing up about fifteen minutes before the doors open.

Do you know where it is or do you need some directions?

Not entirely sure where it is so directions would definitely help :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

No problem, it's pretty easy to find from Trinity college.

From Trinity head towards Grafton Street, take the first right off Grafton Street, at River Island or whatever that big fancy store is, head straight down that street past Tower Records and it's right there on the corner on your right

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement