Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA4 - new clothes

• 01-05-2008 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend (in the game :-)) made a comment about my clothes (mmm nice car, but no new clothes?). I still got to bang her but just wondering where the hell can I buy some decent clothes? I've been to that Russian shop recommended by Roman but I think its time I got me a suit. Does it happen later in the game or do I just need to find a shop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

there's only one clothes shop at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

ShaneU wrote: »
    there's only one clothes shop at the start.

But it comes up with a message when you first go in. something along the lines of you can buy clothes in other clothes shops. And in the ads he's wearing a suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah there are more shops in which to buy new threads but as with all the previous GTA's you gotta work your way up a bit and complete missions/unlock the other islands before you can buy new clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Speaking of other islands:
    I'm now doing missions for Elisabeth and Packie but I still cannot get on to the second island (police road blocks). How far am I from getting there?

Advertisement