Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waiting for Hong Kong Delivery

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

nah , just tells me it has been posted and where its going to.
    i'll give it another 2 weeks before i freak.
    it only contains springs and teflon cylinders for the vsr so nothing for customs to get excited about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

Another week of waiting, another week of watching the postman walk past my house, only stopping to post the odd bill, another week of checking emails every 10 minutes, just in case. Another week of sweet fcuk all. I would be happy enough at this stage just to know what continent my mp40's are in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Just got a reply from ehobby. They have been in contact with HK post and they should have an answer in about 3 WEEKS. This is getting forking ridiculous.

You will never guess what popped through my letterbox today. Go on, Guess!!!

Thats right. Something I ordered from Hong Kong 2 weeks ago. Still no sign of the mags. Now, I am no genius but if two items are posted 5 weeks apart surely the first item posted should reach you first.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

just got me teflon cyclinder, piston and spring for my vsr today.

just the cyclinder head and spring guide left to order. i wish those laylax parts werent so bloody expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

okay folks, lost patience with ehobby.

I sent them an e-mail over a week and a half ago asking them to get in touch with HK post to find out where the bloody hell my parcel is. Got an e-mail saying that they were contacting HK post etc and they would give me an update......nothing for a week and a half.

Sent them another e-mail yesterday morning telling them that I am required to conact ebay within 60 days of transaction in the event of non-receipt, we are fast approaching that and if I don't have either another package sent or a refund by Friday I would be contacting ebay to protect myself. Received an e-mail today, with an attachment from HK post, with todays date!!!!!!!!!, saying that they are now chasing this up with An Post(apparently) and could take up to 2 months!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Need suggestions, should I just bloody well contact Ebay now? I first notified ehobby that I hadn't received my package 29th April, parcel was sent 11th of April according to HK Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

sci-ops wrote: »
    Need suggestions, should I just bloody well contact Ebay now? I first notified ehobby that I hadn't received my package 29th April, parcel was sent 11th of April according to HK Post.

Contact eBay and get your refund. If you leave it too late, they won't entertain you. If the package eventually turns up you can pay for it again or return it to them.

Its part and parcel of doing business that things like this happen - I've had a few instances where an item has gone missing, I've refunded the customer or replaced it, and its then shown up weeks or months later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

as shiva said get in contact with paypal, i just had to get a refund from them for a pacage that never turned up, contained aegs sent via ems, got a 850usd refund in the end but took time

sci-ops

I am putting the ebay dispute thing to work for me today. I suggest you do the same. Contact PayPal as well and make sure you dont lose your money.

• Advertisement

I paid through paypall but not through ebay, can I still claim a refund through paypall. I just paid directly through the company website.
    One of the guys I am waiting on stuff from has said he will send another order if I dont get mine by the end of this month but the other has said he is waiting till HK PO tells him if they are sending my parcell or not. That could take months. I am waiting since 1st of april, do I have to act soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if you payed thought paypal you can lodge a dispute with them

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭cpb

There is a 45 day time limit with Paypal. Tried to lodge a dispute against Rsov but was to late. Rsov have ignored my last three e mails package was posted 11/04/08 and only contained parts. That is now four packages that have got lost in the post this year. At least I got refunds with the last three.:(:mad:

I'm past the 45 days then, this is ****e.

After numerous emails over the last few weeks I eventually lost my patience today. I sent an email to the guy from the order I am waiting longest for telling him that unless the situation was resolved in 24 hours then I would go on every airsoft forum I could find and give him such bad publicity he would be lucky to ever get another customer. Guess what! I had a full refund plus postage cost in my paypall account within 2 hours. I would have preferred my Sg1 but I'm happy its all over. Now to concentrate on getting my MP40's, the guy said if they had not arrived by the end of last month he would dispatch a new order with a different courrier, I emailed him to check if he had done this but have still not heard back. I'll give him a few days before he gets a similar email to the other guy.

Heard nothing from the other guy so he got a similar email to the first guy. Got my full refund back this morning.
    Ordered 2 mp40's from mad ozzie in cork airsoft store just now, he says they should be here by monday at the latest. More expensive than Hong Kong but cheaper than anyone else in Ireland, free postage aswell.

• Advertisement

Ordered from cork airsoft on the 17th, got my guns on the 19th. Waited 46 days for Hong Kong nightmare to end, 2 days for my dreams to come true from Cork. Up the Rebels. With all the crap going on with HK deliveries at the minute I would really recomend dealing with ozzie in Cork, you cant argue with low prices and free postage.

Finally got sorted with ehobby asia. No mags but a refund. Just as well I sourced the same mags locally. It only took 89 days to finish this transaction.

I recieved a notification from E-bay that the dispute has only 3 days left.
    A politely worded email is quickly dispatched to ehobby looking for a refund or a status update. No reply. The following day I send a mail looking for a refund or the E-bay trust dudes would be getting a mail from me.

Within 15 hours the refund is sitting in my PayPal account. Happy ending for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Glad to see one of us got something positive out of this Tommy. Despite mutiple warnings through the Dispute Console on Ebay and despite EhobbyAsia finally offering to refund me last Thursday, I still have not received anything. The Dispute was due to expire yesterday, so I have had to pass it onto the Ebay Trust and Safety Team. Most unlikely Iwill see any of my money again now.:mad:

Just a piece of advice for anybody looking to make a purchase from these guys or anybody else through Ebay and Paypal. Remember that you must log a dispute within 45 days of payment through Paypal to get your money back.

Sorry to hear that. If you have lodged the dispute with e-bay then you should still get your money back.

Advertisement