Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV and Play.com

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Bushalicious

also waiting ages. thought the point in pre ordering was to guarantee stock and get it on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭spav

Finally got mine this morning - preordered 16/04, shipped 28/04. Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 JohnG2176

never again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭irishpartyboy

I pre-ordered my copy on Play on 22/4. It was posted on 2/5 but still no sign.

Brian

Update - stick flucking waiting. Anyone else still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭spav

Update - stick flucking waiting. Anyone else still waiting?

Apparently they were back in stock last Thursday. Have you thought about buying it on the high street, keeping the reciept then taking the play.com copy back when it arrives?

• Advertisement

spav wrote: »
    Apparently they were back in stock last Thursday. Have you thought about buying it on the high street, keeping the reciept then taking the play.com copy back when it arrives?

I read above that someone else did that alright :D I might just do that. Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jimmy dread

im kind of in the same boat guys, i pre ordered the GTA4 special edition for ps3 on the 15/04 got the dispatch info on the 28/04. wasnt untill last thursday(8/05) that i actually got something delivered to me.

but get this, it wasnt the ****ing special edition, went straight to their site, sent them a return request, it said it usually takes 24 hours to process these requests.... its been 5 days and i still havnt recieved an e mail from them. so i sent them another return request yesterday. its ****ing ridiculous.

My copy of GTA 4 just arrived on my desk. 2 weeks after "posted" date.

Advertisement