Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test cancellation letter

Options
  • 01-05-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi guys,

I recently failed my driving test. Thing is I am likely to be traveling to other offices with my job in the near future. My boss said he would sign a letter to get a cancellation asap but has delegated the responsibility of writing the letter to me... one thing i am useless at! What do i say? "Dear Mr(s) driving test person, i need my license asap so can you give me a cancellation?"

Anybody write this letter before and care to share it with me? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

yep, i stole some headed paper from a company i was with and wrote one myself, dear sir/madam ..xx xx will require a full license in order to work with us as their job manly involves travelling to company sites etc etc--seems to work as i made a balls of the test and still passed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Celtic07

aarnb wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I recently failed my driving test. Thing is I am likely to be traveling to other offices with my job in the near future. My boss said he would sign a letter to get a cancellation asap but has delegated the responsibility of writing the letter to me... one thing i am useless at! What do i say? "Dear Mr(s) driving test person, i need my license asap so can you give me a cancellation?"

Anybody write this letter before and care to share it with me? :D

what did you fail on? messed up mine on monday over observation:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 aarnb

Well it was my fault... I got a red mark for pulling out in front of another car when i tried to turn right - my observation was obstructed by an illegally parked van. Apart from that i only got 2 marks on my sheet. Gutted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 aarnb

For future reference:

"Employer's letterhead essential, showing the Employer Registered Number or VAT no."

Advertisement