Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doh! Got exam dates mixed up for N+

Options
  • 01-05-2008 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Ive been away for the last week and for some reason I thought I was sitting the Network+ exam tomorrow, however it transpires that the date was actually last week. Im not sure how I managed such a stupid mistake as I had it in my diary etc. I also never received a reminder email from Comptia a couple of days in advance,which I think i did before. Do I have any comeback on this? I tried rescheduling the exam but it just says "no show" I still have the voucher number that I booked it on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

Hey,

I'm afraid you dont mate you'll have to pay the cost to resit it!
    allybhoy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Ive been away for the last week and for some reason I thought I was sitting the Network+ exam tomorrow, however it transpires that the date was actually last week. Im not sure how I managed such a stupid mistake as I had it in my diary etc. I also never received a reminder email from Comptia a couple of days in advance,which I think i did before. Do I have any comeback on this? I tried rescheduling the exam but it just says "no show" I still have the voucher number that I booked it on

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Singer73

I don't think I want you going near my network...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jizzle

tough break boss but its your fault unfortunately theres nothin that can be done. i dont like comptia anyway

Advertisement