Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats Inside or Outside

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Cotton, I know exactly how you feel, I have had two cats and a puppy knocked down and killed in the last six years. The first cat I had to bring to the vet and make the decision to put him down, the puppy was killed over at my in-laws house, she followed one of their dogs out on to the road, I can still barely talk about that. Then two weeks later my cat got run over and died the next day in my arms after the vet saying he should be ok. It is an incredibly hard experience to lose a beloved pet. I am now so paranoid about my current dog, I am terrified the same thing will happen to her and I really don't think I could cope if I lost her. I don't have a cat at the moment, but would like to get one. if I do get one, I will def keep it indoors. They get used to whatever they are brought up with and once they get plenty of love and attention, it is certainly not cruel.

As an aside, you can buy special grass to grow inside which cats like to nibble, it helps their digestion. You can get it in per shops.

Advertisement