Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking 2 bedroom apartment in Sligo centre

Options
  • 01-05-2008 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi,I dont know where i shud put this thread so i put it here.Im looking 2 bedroom apartment in Sligo centre(reasonable rent and very good condition,clean) anyone know something about it?
    Ill check daft.ie but didn't find anything interesting.If anybody knows about it plz send my PM.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I ready to move on at Millbrook block b is it quite area(unfortunately on ground floor) ?Is it a good choice? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

From my brief experience of there , there seemed to be quite a lot of *shock horror* students there ,

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Somebody told me that is a dangereous area(its near Cranmore) so i dont know(i like quiet and want to be closer city,now live in farmhill road)

Advertisement