Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the most realistic Poker Site?

• 01-05-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Pokerstars does not do realism for me. I have since gon on Paddy Power and it seems pretty good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Interesting, why would you say that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

BCB's marketing budget is blown obv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

I always thought the blonde chick at party was pretty hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,053 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ste05 wrote: »
    Interesting, why would you say that??

Its probably the massive rakeback offer and the higher class opposition!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

How do you mean realism?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭tobehonestwithy

How do you mean realism?

You dont get Royal Flushes beating STraight Flushes beating a poker beating a full house in hands. Well I dont see it the tournaments I play in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Yeah.... Im interested to know what adds realism?

As far as Im aware you cant order toasties off the ninja that is dimitri on PPP?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭tobehonestwithy

Yeah.... Im interested to know what adds realism?

As far as Im aware you cant order toasties off the ninja that is dimitri on PPP?

boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

You dont get Royal Flushes beating STraight Flushes beating a poker beating a full house in hands. Well I dont see it the tournaments I play in.

None of them are rigged. End thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Absolute and UB are my favourites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

So basically Pokerstars is rigged and PPP is not.

I can assure you that's not the case for either.

We get our fair share of new players coming on giving out about PPP, Stars, Party, or whereever. It's just variance. On-line Poker is a multi-Billion Euro industry, is this kind of thing was going on, there would have been at least one whistle blower by now, or the stats people on sites like 2+2 would have unearthed evidence to prove the point. If this kind of thing was proven or even reasonably suspected, this multi-billion industry would be crippled along with several world economies. It's just not the case.

We've had loads of these kinds of discussions/ threads before, if you want to go rooting through the archives for some feel free, but we're not having another one, they never end well.

Locked.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement