Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spdif

• 01-05-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

hi all, i'm a bit of a luddite trying to set up a plasma/amp/STB. i need a spdif cable to go STB-apm. do i go coax or digital? the connector on the back of STB looks coax so will it just be to the a/v in on the amp?

sorry if these are stupid questions!

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Hi, any answers would be pure guesswork without make/model of the items involved.
    What set top box are you using ? Sky, NTL/Chorus or dodgybox ;).
    What kind of amplifier, A/V, built into a DVD player, mini/midi hi-fi unit ?
    Plasma screen make/model and ports available i.e. Optical, HDMI, SPDIF, analog etc.

ZEN

Advertisement