Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

falafels in Dublin

Options
  • 01-05-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

was chatting about barcelona to some work colleagues and mentioned maoz falafels and have a major craving now for one. Where are the best falafels served in the city? I presume iskanders/zaytoon do them but never had one over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

at the Dún Laoghaire market the are two stall that make there own falafels, which very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

sweetie wrote: »
    I presume iskanders/zaytoon do them but never had one over here.

They do. Momos on liffey Street and beside Merchants Arch do nice falafel too, Peurto Vito (or whatever!) in Rathmines is good too. Abrakebabra do falafel too but it's a bit dull and the staff are usually surprised to be asked for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

don't think zaytoon do falafel, just a nice veggie kebab, cafe olywa in rathmines do them but haven't tasted them myself. best falafel ever was from a jewish deli in paris - behind the georges pompidou, spent an hour wandering around there last summer to try and find it and failed, so upset.

Advertisement