Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 drummeroisin

lol hold up wheres twirlys? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

po0k wrote: »
    The Vic (Bottom of Eyre Square)
    Richardsons (Top of Eyre Square on the corner across road from Club Cuba).
    Sally Longs on Wednesdays? I think the pre-CP legion of inane cum flakes take it over on Thursdays.
    Not a whole lot else that I know of.

Richardson's haven't had any gigs for about a year since they changed owners. Monroe's will be picking up where Richardson's left off pretty soon I think, but shhh, supposed to be a secret :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

tristanc wrote: »
    Sally Longs

Where the music is heavy and you're guaranteed to get roughed up at least once in the night. Bonus if it's by a leather clad biker chick... Mmmm.. Brutal!
    lol hold up wheres twirlys? :P

BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Sally Longs is cool!

yeah sally longs is this place for any kind of rock plus their junkbox is sweet as!! goddam i should have seen a large building in my room .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

gotta be cuba downstairs good tunes up stairs mad head bangin stuff but pop rock mostly ****in rocks !! GPO = hellhole place for scobes and very very drunk people!!

Head bangin stuff? lol, its alternative and indie music mostly, only time I've ever seen any "head bangin" going on there was at a Juliet Lewis gig. Mate of mine DJs upstairs and he would rofl if you told him he was playing "head bangin stuff"!
    Downstairs in Cuba is inane chart ****e that would have a lot of people banging their heads.......off the wall!

jesus take it easy dude i mean whoa... come on like just chill out man... lets just be friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

jesus take it easy dude i mean whoa... come on like just chill out man... lets just be friends :)

Enough of your poison you tree hugging vegan hippie

<slaps drummeroisin with a side of bacon>

Advertisement