Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q Knocknacarra

Options
  • 01-05-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time they're open until tonight? Can only find their UK shops on the interweb ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Not sure... I don't think I've ever seen them open after 9pm anyway

What are you buying... whatever it is, get me one too... and build it for me... and drop it over to my gaff :D

thx!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

After some leet hacking

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Not sure... I don't think I've ever seen them open after 9pm anyway

What are you buying... whatever it is, get me one too... and build it for me... and drop it over to my gaff :D

thx!

Heheh! I was planning to buy a plant. I'm not sure they need much self assembly! ;)

biko wrote: »
    After some leet hacking

Nice one Biko. Cheers, I did look at that site but couldn't find the listings outside the U.K. .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

10pm Closing on the posters in-store - was in there last night buying a BBQ, Now to put the damn thing together - its worse than an argos flatpack bedside locker

• Advertisement

dafunk wrote: »
    Heheh! I was planning to buy a plant. I'm not sure they need much self assembly! ;)

Oh but they need lots of watering... so you can come down and water mine for me, if you're not going to build me anything.

They actually have nice plants down there... I got a yukka... it's super cool :D

Oh but they need lots of watering... so you can come down and water mine for me, if you're not going to build me anything.

Is that an invitation? Will you cook me dinner while I'm there?

dafunk wrote: »
    Is that an invitation? Will you cook me dinner while I'm there?

I don't think I'd be able to cook a vegetarian meal... it goes against my ethics :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

I don't think I'd be able to cook a vegetarian meal... it goes against my ethics :p

Meat is murder!
    wonderful, tasty murder

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

10pm Monday to Friday,
    8pm Saturday,
    7pm Sunday...

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement